Sales and exhibition successes are significantly increased if the team knows how to be well-prepared, motivated and success-orientated. In order to achieve set sales and fair goals, it is important to approach prospects and visitors proactively and to win them as new customers. Training and exercise the essential prerequisites for successful behavior at the sales- and exhibition-stand will support that economical success and the level of performance increases.
- Basic rules for the fair appearance
- Goals, Professional preparation and follow-up
- Positioning and safe movement on the exhibition stand
- From the “interceptor” to the transfer
- Quick qualification of the visitors and the elevator pitch
- The Buying Center – The “who’s who” of the customer
- Presentation on the product and media presentation
- Professional Value Argumentation (Value Selling)
- Questioning techniques in needs analysis and development
- Dealing with objections and decision motives
- Recognize final signals and purchasing techniques
- Secure your trade fair successes, Lead Management, FollowUp
- Video & Audio Feedback
The sales and trade fair training is aimed at executives and employees responsible for the sale and at the trade fair in all industries who would like to use their company’s trade fair presentation successfully.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.